the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Our next member is....

This is so exciting, are you ready to meet another inpiring member???? Well let me introduce











Ebony Van Der Starre



Hi my name is Ebony van der Starre and am excited to be apart of this awesome new blog!
I have been scrapping for over 8 years now and havent put the paper and scissors away yet!!!
I am married to a wonderful man, Steve and we have two mostly gorgeous children Will who is 7 and Maya is almost 4.
I dont know how to describe my scrappy style except that I love to add various layers and textures to my pages and use bright colors!!! I look forward to testing my handmade skills!!!

If you would like to find out more about eb check out her blog www.welcometoebsspace.blogspot.com

I love ebs bright and funky pages and love all the little bits of detail she puts in. I cant wait to see what she comes up with!!!

Stay tuned to meet another member soon...

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Ebony!!! Can't wait to see all your handmade inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya EBs... you will have a fun time on this blog I bet, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge Congrats Eb!! I am such a fan of your work so its great to see you on the team! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS so much everyone!!!! Looking forward to you all joining in!

    ReplyDelete