the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HI AND SOME SUYS NEWS

Hello and Happy Spring!

It is Marelle here, I have been looking after the site while Kerry has been unwell.
Kerry has decided to step down from running the site due to family commitments and health issues. From September 1st I have taken on the task of looking after the site permanently. So, I would like to thank Kerry for all her hard work getting the site up and running, and I promise that I will look after SUYS very well!
There have been a few changes here at SUYS and I would like to let you all know about these.

Firstly Crystal Bowman-Goulding has resigned from her DT spot, thank you so much lovely lady for all your inspiration and we wish you well in your future endeavours.

Secondly, Samantha Hauzer has also resigned from her DT spot to concentrate on her embellishment business Purple Pumpkin. Thanks so much Sam for your inspiration and commitment to SUYS.

I would like to thank all the DT for their ongoing commitment support and inspiration to SUYS, such a fantastic group of talented ladies..


Until my next post,
Happy Spring!!

Marellexx

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Marelle, you will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better soon Kerry and congrats to you Marelle. I am sure you will enjoy the ride....well done.

    ReplyDelete