the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Saturday, October 15, 2011

OUR GUEST DT FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER IS....

Sarah Martin!



Hi my name is Sarah and I'm a 28 year old Mummy. I also work casually as a Radiographer- doing X-rays, CT scans and mammograms.
When i'm not scrapping, working or chasing my daughter around with a camera I love to spend time outdoors and love quality time with friends and family.

I started scrapbooking through my local scrapbook shop in 2005. I had a hiatus of a few years and just last year I attended a couple of classes at a local shop after which my mojo returned. And for all of this year I have been enjoying the world of online scrapping- forums, blogs and challenges.

My daughter, Madeline is two, so she of course gives me so much content to scrap with! I predominately scrap layouts about her at the moment but also still do cards, mini album and off the page projects for friends/ family and the odd layout here and there of my and my partner Dwight : )My scrapping style is always evolving and could be described as eclectic! I love using layering, lots of embellishments, distressing, using fabric, different textures and paint effects.


I'm so excited to be a guest Design Team member this month for Show us your stuff !


Please pop by on my blog and say hi: http://www.scrapbookhabit.com

Here is Sarah's layout :
Just look at her take on the challenge, just gorgeous !
I hope you will go and take a look at her work over at her blog!

2 comments: