the Australian scrapbooking challenge blog devoted to all things HANDMADE

Sunday, October 9, 2011

SO EXCITED ...COMPLETING A FAB DT...

OOHHH I am so thrilled to announce:




My name is Tara Scobie, I live in country NSW, at the foothills of the Snowy Mountains. It is a beautiful place to live year round and I just love it here!... I live with my partner Mark (of 13 years) and our 3 kiddo's Jaiden, Tanika and Zayne.
I have been scrapping for about 7 years now, on and off. I never really got serious about it until about 2 years ago after my last baby turned 1.. I am a current Scrapbooking Memories Master, and am on the Design Team for SCRAPWARE chipboard, I am also currently on the CT for STUCK?! sketches.. My favourite subjects of my scrapping are definately my kids, and sometimes of my sweet little Niece Bryelle.
My scrapping style lately would be a little bit messy, and very colourful! I love butterlies on my pages, as well as paint and some handwritten journaling!!

I am so pleased we have such a talented DT who will show diverse styles to inspire you
Welcome Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara! We are very excited to have you here. Looking forward to seeing your designs each month - and getting to know you better.
    Penny x

    ReplyDelete